Monday, October 27

It's a good day.

It's like Christmas in October! Our container finally cleared customs and we have supplies. Every year, HOPAC orders supplies from the UK that cannot be bought in Tanzania. Every year, we wait on the arrival of the container until the middle of Term 1. This year, the container was in Dar es Salaam, off the ship even before school started - but it just cleared customs last week.

Oh well! There are so many boxes of papers, books, supplies and other wonderful teaching things! And there were lockers for secondary school, noodles for the pool :) and other fun things. The container was unloaded in the Music room which is right next to my office so all day today I've watched boxes being unloaded and distributed around the school.

It's been a good day.

...for more than one reason actually. It's raining! Hasn't let up since about 7 this morning and it's now 2. Ahh...bliss.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love how the simple things just bring so much joy over there. :-) I miss you, my friend! Praying you are richly blessed and led minute-by-minute unto more of Jesus today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for goodie boxes! er containers...

    We will all be serving food at tha harvest festival this Friday... I will miss mini mouse...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete