Not a very exciting post here but I thought you might be interested to know my summer travelings:
June 20
leave Dar es Salaam
June 21
arrive Tampa, Florida
drive to Fort Myers to stay with my sister, Liz and her husband, Rhett
(help out with a summer arts camp along with my mom and our other two sisters)
July 2
drive to Bushnell, Florida to stay with parents
July 5
Barbeque with family!
July 6-8
travel to Yulee, Florida and Evans, Georiga to visit cousins!
July 9 (today)
...remind myself I need to buy a camera so I can take pictures of all these events!!!!
in Bushnell, Florida
get-together for supporters and friends
July 14
fly to Rancho Cucamonga, California
July (....)
travel to northern California to visit friends (?)
July 26
return to Bushnell, Florida to finish buying and packing
August 1
fly to London, England to stay with Debbie, Naomi and Jess (with possible visits to other friends)
August 14
fly to Dar es Salaam
August 15
return to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
... if I'm in your area, give me a call or email! I'd love to reconnect with you!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment