Monday, February 4

Tanzania: Part Mbili (2)

Hi! I'm glad you found me. :)

I am thrilled to be in the process of returning to Tanzania. I've taken the past few months to really listen and pray about where God is leading me & what He wills for my life, and I feel led to return to Tanzania as a missionary teacher!

I'll be using this blog to keep you (friends, family and supporters) up to date as I prepare to leave for TZ in the fall.

Come back and have a look at how things are going! :)

And feel free to leave comments at will...


6 comments:

  1. Great idea. Of course this is from one in the generation that thinks a blog is simply a misspelling of the wet spot that the englishman drove his horse into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i like your comment about your mom and i like your whole blog, especially the colors. have you read confessions of st. augustine? i am reading that right now. love ya! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I added this page to my favorites. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I added this site to my favorites. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited Carley...love you loads! Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO excited (and only a little bit jealous) that you are going back to TZ! How amazing to know that this is where God wants you! We are working on getting back overseas as well... but not to TZ (sad). More later, friend! Praise the Lrod!

    ReplyDelete